Monday, July 9, 2012

Welcome to Roaming Rita's Blog

Blogs are interesting. They take on a life of their own. I have three other blogs so why do I think I need this one? After some pondering I realized how much I was inspired at TBEX12, Travel Bloggers Exchange in Keystone, Colorado last month. I was surrounded by amazing people who take travel blogging seriously. I found out how much fun it is to exchange business cards and chat about one's nomadic pursuits. Travelers are very friendly people and easy to get to know. I also realized if one takes the time to blog, it's encouraging to know people are reading what you wrote. If the title of a blog doesn't tell the real story, it's too easy for readers to pass it by.

I like to write about things that catch my attention and things that I've experienced, especially my travels. "Roaming Rita" works for me because no matter where I go, there I roam, looking for fun and adventure every day. My life is full and never dull so join me in delighting at what comes my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment