Friday, September 30, 2016

The American Girl Cafe: Dining With Dolls - Eating Outside the Box, Epis...

An American Girl doll holds the heart of my 8 year old Granddaughter, Abigail.
She requests American Girl doll paraphernalia for Christmas, her birthday and any other time she can sweet talk her Grandmas.  Her doll is Caroline Abbott, a beautiful blond with blue eyes representing the War of 1812.  who is now retired. These dolls run in her family as her Momma, Mary, has Felicity from her childhood. When Michael Truly posted this on YouTube my Granddaughter and I sat together to watch it. Michael grew up with our middle son, Andrew, so we've known him a very long time. His parents are our best friends that we go sailing with. I had such fun watching this as an American Girl doll lover myself that I wanted to post it here for your enjoyment.

http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Caroline_Abbott

4 comments: